Using "Blogsy" in my iPad mini

/
0 Comments
Not sure if these apps are nearly as good as the reviews they have in iTunes (if they are there at all).
The screen seems easier to read (so that's a plus).
The tutorials are quite good and I finally got the sound to work on my iPad ...
Not sure if I can separate the text (but I will try this out).
Perhaps if I did the tutorial (before playing around) I a might know more but I don't learn like that.   I need to get this sorted so I can do some more playing around with my new camera.

Only 4 weeks to go today! Time is running out and there are still a few last minute things to do including ordering my cash, notifying the bank and buying memory cards for my camera.

I must have coffee with a fellow pilgrim too. I did enjoy her stories and posts on face book and emails when she did her Camino 12 months ago. Gosh doesn't time fly!?



You may also like

No comments :

Don't be shy, leave your comments here

Powered by Blogger.