Definitely a work in progress

/
0 Comments
Sagrada Familia - Barcelona

Just a few lines of text using my new app "Blog Touch"

There were lot of people in the Apple Store again today with lots of interest with the new Apple Watch. It's not on my list at the moment but "number one son" is interested (of course!)

 

Park Guell


The quirky part of the day was that I sat in the same spot as I did on Easter Monday and there was a lady getting a One-to-One lesson who was also in the store at the same time (de ja vu). We said hello and chatted and both of us had lovely young ladies with excellent communication skills, walking us through our technologies. Life is really quirky like that! She said my blog was lovely and wished me well on my Camino.

I downloaded some photos from the internet (saved them to my camera roll) and then uploaded them using this new "uprgraded" version while I was having my lesson. I played around with the iPad app and asked questions. A very good place to learn (much better than just watching YouTube or reading endless Google posts!)


A tried something new using this table format.

It's obviously unique to the iPad app because I couldn't insert a table into a new post at home on the iMac for some reason.

Summary of events

Having fun with One-to-One lessons in the Apple Store.
Table format looks nice, seems to work on the iPad but not back home on the iMac? Go figure!
Apple Watch big promotion day meant the Civic Store was quite busy today.
Not on my purchase list as the moment.
Today's tutor visited Barcelona and of course the Sagrada Familia (see photos above).
Now at Uni, this friendly and smart young woman was fortunate to travel across Europe on a school excursion for three weeks visiting all the classic art venues in Paris, Venice, London.
Her tour also included this magical place where I am also visiting at the end of my Camino!
My initial thoughts about my new you-beaut BlogTouch (Blogspot for Blogger) App.
Not so good at working from the iPad - a few more wrinkles to iron out.

I am now working on "Blogsy" and really need to get out and have a walk after all this sitting down today!

Cymore is keen too and it's stopped raining. Best get my shoes on before it gets too dark, my little walking companion has been growling at me to get me motivated to move!




You may also like

No comments :

Don't be shy, leave your comments here

Powered by Blogger.